Our preferred formatting language is Markdown. It's used in different forms across the internet, but you'll probably recognise it most from things like **bold** and _italic_. Here's a list of our Markdown-enabled formatting:
- **This text is bold**
- *This text is italic*
- _This text is also italic_
- [This is a link](http://www.website.com)
- ![This is an embedded image](http://www.website.com/image.jpg)
- - This is a list item
- 1. This is a numbered list item
- # This is a large header
- ## This is a slightly smaller header
- ### This is an even smaller header
- #### This is almost the smallest header
- ##### This is the smallest header
- > This is quoted text
Chris Parsons, developer of Sol Trader: AMA!
I'm Chris Parsons and I've been developing Sol Trader these past 4.5 years.
The game combines 2D Elite style gameplay with a random generated society you can really get to know. The game revolves around getting to know these characters and doing missions for them.
The game will be out on Stream/Humble store on 6th June.
I've done all the design and coding on the project, with some art and audio support from a small part time team.
I'm just about to head to EGX Rezzed in London to set up Our booth - if you are there it will be great to see you!
So hit me with any questions you have!
This is an AMA thread
From time to time we will invite people to do AMAs. Keep in mind that not all questions will be answered, and that our community guidelines still apply.